Make Money Blogging : 6 Ways to Make Money from Your Blog

Leave a Comment
Do you have a Blog? Do you want to make money blogging ? Yeah! We are Bloggers, who see Blogging as a profession, a way to earn a living. So, you should know how to make money blogging. Hope you know some of the traditional ways to make money online like Google Adsense and Affiliate Marketing. 
But, In the modern world of Internet Marketing, there are plenty of ways to make money blogging. But, every one is running behind Google Adsense and trying to get clicks on their ads. 
Make Money Blogging : 6 Ways to Make Money from Your Blog
I’m not underestimating the power of Google Adsense, I know many bloggers who make money blogging from Google Adsense. But, Most of the newbies think that it is the only way to make money blogging.

My Journey to Make Money Blogging

I’m doing blogging since 2 years and with this short span of time i tried several methods to make some bucks and learnt a lot about it. Affiliate Marketing, CPA Marketing, Sponsored Reviews, Blog Direct Ads and SEO Clients are my source of income now. I was a boy before 1 year, that checks Adsense dashboard daily to see a little increase in the earnings. The following path is my journey to find the many ways to make money blogging.
Learning about Google Adsense -> Google Adsense Approval -> Google Adsense Disapproval -> Searching for Adsense Alternatives -> Using other Ad networks -> No Earnings -> Learning Affiliate Marketing -> Learning about Online Marketing -> Opening the window to hundreds of ways to make money online.
Actually this happened in my life. I’m really proud to say that Google Adsense disapproval changed my life. I started blogging to earn money with Google Adsense at the age of 15, But due to age limit i can’t succeed with it and got blocked for my address. So, I stopped trying Adsense and jumped into the world of online marketing and learnt about several ways to make money online and I’m trying to apply these methods to lead a living 
So, Let me share something about how to make money blogging, not only little money!, Very big amount if you play safe and well.

How to Make Money Blogging

In this blog post, i want to share some information that i studied in my 2 years of blogging journey about make money blogging. I have wrote many articles on the topic make money blogging on my blog. You can read them to get a clear idea about the methods I’m going to mention here. The following income streams helped me to earn some bucks.

#1: Google Adsense

Google Adsense is the most popular and easy (Not easy exactly) way to make money blogging. Every one can create an account on Adsense and start displaying ads on your blog/website. You will get paid if some one clicked on your ads. I think you felt that I’m a Adsense hater when read the first paragraph of this article. Not exactly. Actually i didn’t like to earn with Adsense. But, I’m using Google Adsense in some of my Micro niche blogs and Event based niche blogs.

#2: Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Marketing is the biggest source of income for me and I’m doing well with my affiliate programs on this blog. I run many affiliate programs on some of them are, SEMrush Competitor research tool, WPFullSEO WordPress SEO Plugin, INinbox Email Marketing Tool and many more.
Here are some articles related to Affiliate Marketing :

#3: Sponsored Reviews

Sponsored Reviews are one of the biggest sources of my blog’s income. I have published many sponsored reviews on my blog and mad over $1000. It is very easy to get sponsored reviews if your blog have a good Alexa rank and traffic.
 You can’t see this method anywhere else much because, No one is using sponsored reviews as a main part of their income. 
But, If you find some time to get advertisers you can make some extra bucks using it. This method will help you to get more sponsored reviews easily and make money blogging.

#4: CPA Marketing

CPA Marketing is another best way to earn more with little efforts. CPA is the short form of ‘Cost Per Action‘. Simply saying, CPA means you can earn when some one clicked on your CPA referral link and completes an action. 
 CPA Marketing is the best way to make money blogging and we can make more than 20$ per action. You should practice CPA well to learn how to make money blogging with it. You can read this Beginners Guide to CPA Marketing to understand what is CPA Marketing and how it works.

#5: Sell Digital Product

Sell your own digital products like eBook and Membership Site is a best way to make money blogging. Every one can’t do this method to make money blogging. You should have some expertise in online marketing to make more sales. 
I created an e-book 8 months ago, But i can’t market the product well, so I’m distributing the e-book for free now icon razz Make Money Blogging : 6 Ways to Make Money from Your Blog , Subscribe to my blog to download the make money blogging ebook for free.
 So, Create your own digital product. It can be a 50 pages e-book or a membership site that contain several courcess…etc. The Digihawker ebook by Zion Amal Rafeeq is a perfect guide to sell your digital product and make more sales.

#6: Direct Advertisement

Direct Ads are another great source of income. You want a well established blog to earn more with Direct advertisements or sponsorship. Direct Ads have a major role in social network income and i sold an ad space for 45$ last month. 
And one more thing i want to share with you. Don’t wait for advertisers to request for an ad space on your blog. Shoot a mail to them for an advertising proposal. 
Read this article to know how to get advertisers for your blog and how to make money blogging. And don’t forget to create a killer “Advertise Here” page to attract advertisers .

Final Words

So, You know how to make money blogging and leading ways to make money blogging. These 6 killer ways are ever green ways that all bloggers are using and these gonna work well for your if you work hard.
And i want to mention a famous quote by Sachin Tendulkar.
 “Chase your dreams and don’t find shortcuts”
So, Follow the great cricketers words, Be a successful blogger and make money blogging without using any short cut methods. Hope you liked this article and useful for you.
Have look at the crazy social sharing buttons below. They are eagerly looking for a “click” from you  So, Feel free to share with your social media  Have a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment